Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Griffin!

Today we celebrated Griffin's 2nd birthday. The party was in full swing with 8 kids, 10 adults, wii games, a bounce house, 3 hours of Eric and Gina dismissing their detox diet and buying pizza, and a mickey mouse cake Gina made that left all our mouths black.

We had a great time playing with the kids and bouncing in the bounce house.

Griffin is such a great kid. Always the quiet one... But quite the ham. I loved watching him play and run around after the other kids. I loved taking photos of him while Eric and Kevin bounced him in the air in the bounce house. His laughter still plays in my ears.

I always feel like Griffin shares a special place with us because he was born the day after our anniversary. He always reminds me of our next step and how I hope our kids are just as good as Griffin and Kai are. And I hope we can be as good of parents as Gina and Eric are.

Griffin... We hope you had a spectacular Birthday! Enjoy taking a bath with your new yo gabba gabba Viking boat and reading books with your hungry little caterpillar.

It is such a privelege to be included in Kai and Griffin's big days. And its so nice that The Nelson-Montet family has become a part of our extended family.

No comments: