Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Random Act of Kindness for me?

Dear Woman at my Dadeland Target,

I can not say thank you enough for the simple random act of kindness you showed me today. You so generously stopped what you were doing to lend me a much needed hand.
You saw me struggle with a broken bag, contents of that bag on the floor, and a 2 year old taking full advantage if the situation to break free from my hand and run around the entrance of the store (in full giggle mode). You could have passed me, laughing at my situation... But you didn't. You chose to help. Not only did you collect all of my purchased items that had fallen out of the bag while I ran to collect my marathon training daughter. You ran to get me a new bag, re-bagged all of my stuff, and handed me the new bag with a wonderful smile and these reassuring words "I've had these kind of days too!". In a world where I try to share more Random Acts of Kindness... Your kindness has moved me to tears. I pray that you too will be showered with kindness when you need it the most!

Thank you,
Arianne Collins

No comments: