Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Things Arianne learned in 2007

Things Arianne learned in 2007

1. My Cars are not safe in West Kendall. Both of them… In the ghetto of the Grove… Yes! They even get a bath for free from the local drug dealer. But Kendall? Hell NO! And neither are the seats…. Which seem to be very popular… not the whole engine of my car… but the busted up seats.
2. Car payments suck! Even though I love my Mini! Debt is BAD… The Banana Republic is EVIL! And sometimes I can't help but be Bad with Evil! And bit by bit I am overcoming it all!
3. Heated Seats are indeed useful in Miami, Florida.
4. Turning 29 was not as bad and I thought it was going to be. Yes, I had my "Rachel" moment. But now… it doesn't matter so much.
5. There is always drama in theatre…
6. Wearing the Doodle Bird outfit for 45 minutes a day will help take off those love handles and flabby waist.
7. Its better to be with the drunk than be like a teenager with no alcohol.
8. It's ok to take time for me! If I don't – no one will! If I throw myself down over the puddle for others – they will walk over me!
9. I would have enjoyed The Mummy Ride a lot more those 10 times if I would have gotten my cup of coffee!
10. Face your fears – like being tied to a wire and swinging off of a trapeze swing! I can do anything! Especially when you have great friends cheering you on!
11. Massages are fun! And justly deserved!
12. I shouldn't take 6am flights anymore… I can't keep my mouth shut!
13. My nephew Jayden is one cool 2 year old! And he has helped me realize that I wouldn't be a horrible mom! I am no longer afraid to have children now. I'm ready! After I get back from Europe… ?
14. 10 years = tons of laughs and tons of tears! But I have the best friend in the world. And even though I tried to give up on us in the past – we are still together. He is my rock. I am his voice! And together we make one hell of a team! And our luggage (as matched as it may be) will travel the world together for another 10 years – and more…
15. The Red Sox are not just the best baseball team in the world… but a glimmer of hope for those who feel lost… Keep the Faith! If all you can think about when you get up in the morning is Baseball – then Honey you were meant to be in Baseball! And there's no crying in Baseball!

I can't wait to see what I learn in 2008

No comments: