Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Peter Rabbit and the Garden of Doom

I am so excited to be back on stage again. After having a baby, teaching every Saturday and Monday, doing spring camp 2 times, a full summer camp, stage managing 2 shows, and teaching 13 weeks at Ransom I was so ready to get back on stage. In fact part of my Operation 2012 was to get back on stage and I am loving every moment!  And why not... I get to play Cottontail!  

Last weekend was Kidsfest and Kevin brought Ainsley. At first she didn't want to come to me but later she warned up. Yesterday she was pointing at the photos of me saying "Momma" so I guess she isn't terrified. 

I am so very thankful to Earl for giving me this opportunity. I hope I make him proud. :) 







Cast photo with Milton (the author) and Shannon from CBS 4. 




No comments: