Sunday, June 26, 2011

How much is that Doggy in the window?


I just had to share this photos of Ainsley in front of the dog store on Duval. She was so close to passing out and then we walked by... This is the first time I have shown her something to look at that she actually became interested in it. She was so excited looking at the 5 puppies play. I think she actually caused more people to stop and look. After a few minutes of letting her "talk" to the puppies I started to lead us away... She had a fit! She was not done talking to them... So we stayed just a minute longer then headed on our way. But starting to think she is an animal lover.

Her personality is really starting to show more now... Especially when she is not happy with something. And me signing "stop" only makes it worse.


No comments: