Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ainsley's Book - vol. 3

When Ainsley was a few months old I made her first photobook.  The original thought was to make books and send them to my mom and Kevin's mom.  I was not expecting to fall in love with the idea of making "books" instead of putting photos of Ainsley in just a regular photo album.  As soon as the first book arrived I was in love.  (Sorry Moms... but I promise a book is coming for you guys! A very special book.) 

Anyway.... The days of Scrapbooking are long behind me.  I knew that I just don't have the time anymore to put a scrapbook together and so I am so glad I found an alternative.  I just had visions of all of her photos sitting in a shoebox till she was 20. 

The first book sort of happened by accident and I really like how I was able to combine 2 months of "What's going on with Ainsley" in each volume.  So far I have made 3 books... The slideshow below is the 3rd book.  I know I am a few months behind but this is a lot easier than scrapbooking.  These photos are from November - December 2010.  And thanks to Shutterfly I can share them with you now. 

I hope you enjoy....



No comments: