Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Helping Daddy at Work

I just had to share this photo.

They say pictures are worth a thousand words... If this photo could talk it would tell you all about the "baby swap".

The swap takes place when I have to work and Kevin takes over as primary care taker of Ainsley. We have been doing different variations of the swap since October.

Tonight was like most of our Tuesdays. I meet Kevin before my shift and do the Baby Swap! Everyone loves to see her when I bring her in. The past few times she has come in she has been very upset but tonight she was all about the smiles! Kevin had to send an email out before heading home so he took Ainsley in the office and sat her on the desk. She has been so good at sitting up these past 2 weeks... And she was a good girl waiting for Daddy to finish his email. Uncle Jeff was nice enough to take a picture and send it to us. I want to know...Is it too early to teach her how to do invoices?

No comments: