Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Not only losing my mind...

But I have lost everything on my phone. 

Now... I sit here thinking of all the photos that I took for the past two months that are no longer with us.  I try to remember all the little things I jotted down to blog about in the future.  

And this got me thinking... I have great intentions and horrible follow thru.  

Why is it I can't get things done?  I look at the past 7 months and all the things "I need to get done" but never get close to finishing. 

- Thank you cards for all the baby gifts (I know! Ms. Manners is yelling at me) 
- Baby Book
- Decorating Ainsley's room
- Agent submissions and getting back to auditions
- Our Blog

I feel like in these past 6 1/2 months I am lucky some days to get dressed... let alone upload photos, blog, clean, get on the computer to update my agent info, read, cook, knit... and with each day that passes by I feel more behind.  And I am constantly reminded of an issue that has plagued me for years - I have wonderful intentions and horrible follow thru.    

But how can I fix this for the future? How do I change who I am? How do I change horrible to fabulous?
 
Make a plan and goals! 
 
So here it is!  My goals for the month of February 2011!
1- Update my agent submissions
2- do our taxes
3- get ahead of our finances
4- post Ainsley's 7 month update
5- post the things I learned in 2010 (that was lost on my phone)
6- upload photos weekly to Shutterfly
7- figure out what I am going to do with my crafting
8- get my house back to normal (clean, organized, unpacked)
 
How am I going to do this?
Every night before I go to bed I am going to make a list of things I am going to do the next day!  
 
February is a short month so hopefully I will be able to keep up and accomplish these goals.  
 
Wish me luck!    

    

No comments: